6 GFCF Recipes I love for June
I started this idea last month by posting 5 recipes I loved for May, and so I’m continuing it here by listing 6 recipes from other people’s blogs that I have enjoyed making this month. Here we go!
1. Fudgsicles from Comfy Belly (yes, these are gluten-free, dairy-free but full of chocolate flavor!)
2. Sweet Potato Latkes from Everyday Paleo (an easy breakfast solution for those of us bored with sweet potatoes!)
3. Butternut Squash Lasagna from Health Bent (I admit, at first glance, this didn’t seem too appealing….but, wow! It blew me away with all the flavors!)
4. Green Guac Roast Rolls from Eating SCD (I love to do this for lunch; sometimes, I use turkey instead.)
6. Carrot Banana Muffins from Elana’s Pantry (A great way to sneak some carrots into your vegetable-averse child!)
Did I miss anything? Please leave a comment and a link to your favorite recipes or let me know if you make one of these choices and how it was. Thanks!